Developing education through arts.
Mission impossible is an in-school entertainment program that uses creative arts to inspire the school children and to make them understand that everything is POSSIBLE only if they believe in themselves. They program invites and bring some of the well-established artists, professional peer educators and celebrities, as motivational speakers who come face to face with the children in their schools. These celebrities give motivational talks to the children concerning their lives as celebrities and what exactly they did to become successful.
Celebrities are in most cases trusted by the community, children in particular.
So when they tell their success stories, the children get inspired and put more effort in whatever the mission they have to achieve their dream, be it academic works or future career. Celebrities or public figures have rich portfolio of real-life experience that people can learn and take inspiration from. By seeing these celebrities face to face and hearing directly from them, the children get to know that these people (celebrities) are REAL PEOPLE who were once in school just like them, only that they worked harder to gain their glory.
MISSION I’MPOSSIBLE is a strong educational component which opens the minds of pupils and making them learn that the first step to success is believing that everything is possible. School children learn in many different ways. For instance, there are those who learn well while sitting on a desk, whereas there are those who assimilate information more effectively while singing, dancing, reciting a poem. All these are tools that can be used to attain higher education achieved among the pupils. MISSION I’MPOSSIBLE is a will be done in both primary and secondary schools in Kibera.
After series of motivational and life skills talks, the Mission I’m Possible shall develop clubs in schools to make platform for students to continue such talks among themselves and the teachers and also to identify their potential and talents and make it a space to nature the abilities and talents.
Benefit of mission Impossible to the school children
- It inspires and prepares success in school children through creative arts.
- It creates platform to show case abilities and talents.
- It helps students to acquire self-esteem and life skills.
- Motivational speaking injects a positive influence to the children.
- They celebrities boost the morale of the school their success stories.
- It provides proper guidance to the school children.
- They inspirations helps the children to be focused and driven towards their dream and resulting in a thriving academic excellent, and help them overcome obstacle that life may offer
- It provides the platform for the school children to showcase the talents hidden within, since the children can participate during the motivational talks.